How to use - Lavender Oil
- Add 4-6 drops into a bath under warm running water.
- Apply to the bottoms of your feet as a part of a relaxing bedtime ritual.
Add 3–5 drops Lavender Oil to an egg cup of Almond Oil.
In a small glass container, combine 2 tbsp shea butter, 1 tsp beeswax and 1 tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil. Place the container in a saucepan with 2.5-4 cm of gently boiling water. Stir ingredients for 5–10 minutes until fully melted and combined. Then remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes. Add 7 drops Lavender Oil and stir. Pour into a small container and let harden for 2–3 hours.
To use, apply a small amount to cuticles and massage in until absorbed.
Room and Linen Freshener
- Add 4-6 drops to an oil burner, diffuser, or potpourri
- Add a few drops to your pillows or bedding.
- Combine several drops with water in a spray bottle and mist throughout the house or wherever needed.
Room and Linen Spray
Take 1 tsp of Lavender Oil, 60 ml vodka, and 750 ml water. Mix together in a spray bottle, shake well and spray in room or on sheets and towels after drying. Air sheets and towels before storing. Shake mixture well before each use.
Mix together 20 drops each of Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Citronella Oil and Tea Tree Oil. Add 200 ml water and 100 ml Methylated Spirits. Place mixture into a spray bottle and shake well before use. Do not spray near oil or watercolour artwork or on polished or stained wood.
Wipe and Deodoriser
Mix 1 tsp Lavender Oil and 1 tsp Eucalyptus Oil per litre of water. Good for light general cleaning.