How to use - Almond Oil
Face and Skin
- Under Eye Treatment: Gently massage a few drops to the skin under your eyes.
- Moisturiser: Massage a few drops into your skin and decolletage.
- Razor Cuts: Use a few drops on your face, legs or underarms before shaving to prevent cuts.
- Rub a few drops into the palm of your hands and smooth through hair to tame flyaways and frizz.
- Massage onto split ends.
- Dandruff treatment: Massage a few drops into your scalp for a few minutes. Leave for 45 minutes or overnight before washing hair as normal.
Add 10 drops of Citronella Oil to an egg cup of Almond Oil. Dab on skin as required.
Mix Almond Oil and Epsom Salts together for an all-natural salt scrub.
Add a 5% concentration of Almond Oil to your favourite homemade soap recipe.
- Add 5 drops of Lavender Oil to an egg cup of Almond Oil.
- Mix together 50 ml Almond Oil, 10 drops Rose Essential Oil, 10 drops Jasmine Essential Oil, and 5 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
Gently heat 100 ml of Home Essentials Almond Oil (you may need more for long or thick hair) and rub the oil in section by section until hair feels drenched. Wrap hair in plastic wrap, then in a heated towel and leave as long as you can. You can change the towel to keep the heat applied. Rinse out and shampoo as normal.
For minor scratches and pimples, add 2 drops Clove Oil per tsp of Almond Oil. Do not apply essential oils to the skin undiluted.
- Prevent Rusting: Dip razor blade in almond oil.
- Wood conditioner: Add a few drops to a soft cloth and rub into wood in a circular motion.